- This event has passed.
How to Start a Non-profit 501 c 3 Tax Exempt Business (Short Form)
March 18, 2022 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$125
Starting your own business can be an exciting and rewarding experience. Establishing a Nonprofit 501 (c) (3) Tax- Exempt business can offer numerous advantages in securing grants to sustain your organization or projects. This workshop will give you step-by-step instructions on how to establish a Nonprofit 501 (c) (3) tax-exempt business and become a successful entrepreneur. Participants will also receive a free follow up business development consultation.
You will learn:
- how to register your business with your state government.
- the application, approval and appeal procedures, forms required, and required inclusions.
- the annual filing and reporting requirements.
- how to obtain a business license and permits.
- and understand Solicitation Laws and Regulations.
This workshop will benefit Women and Minority-Owned Small Start-up Businesses.
Registration Fee: $125
**Due to the Corona Virus Pandemic, this class is offered by Webinar. You may access the Webinar by Desktop Computer, Laptop, Tablet, iPad, or Cell Phone. You will receive all class materials by email and also be able to ask questions during the Q&A session.
Space is limited, so Register Early!
- A Laptop, Tablet, or iPad is required.
For additional information or questions, please call Customer Service: Phone (404) 225-2518 or Email us at CBIRInc411@gmail.com. Visit our Website at http://CBIRInc.com