How to Start a Non-profit 501 (c) (3) Tax Exempt Business
February 15 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm$180
Starting your own business can be an exciting and rewarding experience. Establishing a Nonprofit 501 (c) (3) Tax- Exempt business can offer numerous advantages in securing grants to sustain your organization or projects. This workshop will give you step-by-step instructions on how to establish a Nonprofit 501 (c) (3) tax-exempt business and become a successful entrepreneur. Participants will also receive a free follow up business development consultation.
You will learn:
- how to register your business with your state government.
- the application, approval and appeal procedures, forms required and required inclusions.
- how to prepare and file your organization Articles of Incorporation & By-Laws.
- the annual filing and reporting requirements.
- how to establish a Board of Directors, Board of Advisors, and other boards.
- how to register for other federal and state tax exemptions.
- how to obtain a business license and permits.
- and understand Solicitation Laws and Regulations.
- and understand Nonprofit Law & Governance & and much more.
This workshop will benefit Women and Minority-Owned Businesses, For-profit Businesses, Inspiring Entrepreneurs and Faith-based Organizations.
Registration Fee: $180
Space is limited, so Register Early!
- If you plan to, “Pay at The Door,” Cash Only, you must contact Customer Service to pre-register.
- A Laptop, Tablet, or iPad is not required but recommended. Free Wi-Fi available.
Sponsored by: NuDigi.Tech, “Teaching Tomorrow’s Technology Today”, Website: http://NUDigi.Tech