How to Start a Non-profit 501 (c) (3) Tax Exempt Business
July 13 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm$180
Starting your own business can be an exciting and rewarding experience. Establishing a Nonprofit 501 (c) (3) Tax- Exempt business can offer numerous advantages in securing grants to sustain your organization or projects. This workshop will give you step-by-step instruction on how to establish a Nonprofit 501 (c) (3) tax-exempt business and become a successful entrepreneur.
You will learn how to:
- Reserve a business name with the State government
- Register your business with the State and Federal government
- Prepare and file your organization Articles of Incorporation
- Develop your organization By-Laws
- Establish a Board of Directors and Board of Advisors
- Register for workers’ compensation, unemployment, and disability insurance
- Obtain business licenses and permits and other federal registrations
- Understand State and Federal laws regarding solicitation
This workshop will benefit Veterans, Women & Minority Businesses, Small Businesses, Aspiring Entrepreneurs and Faith-based Organizations.
Registration Fee: $180 *Receive a $25 Early Bird Discount if registered by May 6th
Space is limited, so Register Early! Guarantee your enrollment by paying your registration fee online today.
- If you plan to, “Pay at The Door,” you must contact Customer Service to pre-register.
- A Laptop, Tablet, or iPad is not required but recommended. Free Wi-Fi available.
Customer Service: Phone (404) 225-2518 or Email: CBIRInc@att.net.
*If you have attended this workshop, please share this announcement with friends and associates that have a community vision or project.
Sponsored by: NuDigi Tech, “Teaching Tomorrow’s Technology Today” Riverdale, GA