- This event has passed.
How to Start a Non-profit 501 (c) (3) Tax Exempt Business Webinar
June 20 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm$125.00
Starting your own business can be an exciting and rewarding experience. Establishing a Nonprofit 501 (c) (3) Tax- Exempt business can offer numerous advantages in securing grants to sustain your organization or projects. This workshop will give you step-by-step instructions on how to establish a Nonprofit 501 (c) (3) tax-exempt business and become a successful entrepreneur. Participants will also receive a free follow up business development consultation.
You will learn:
- how to register your business with your state government.
- the application, approval and appeal procedures, forms required and required inclusions.
- how to prepare and file your organization Articles of Incorporation & By-Laws.
- the annual filing and reporting requirements.
- how to establish a Board of Directors, Board of Advisors, and other boards.
- how to register for other federal and state tax exemptions.
- how to obtain a business license and permits.
- and understand Solicitation Laws and Regulations.
- and understand Nonprofit Law & Governance & and much more.
This workshop will benefit Women and Minority-Owned Businesses, For-profit Businesses, Inspiring Entrepreneurs and Faith-based Organizations.
Registration Fee: $125
**Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, this class is offered by Webinar. You may access the Webinar by Desktop Computer, Laptop, Tablet, iPad, or Cell Phone. You will receive all class materials by email and also be able to ask questions during the Q&A session.
Space is limited, so Register Early!
- A Laptop, Tablet, or iPad is required.