Events & Event Registration
- How to Start a Nonprofit 501 (c) 3 Business Workshop
- How to Find and Win Grants Workshop (Online Webinar Available)
- How to Find and Win Contracts Workshop (Online Webinar Available)
- Grant Writing Workshop
- Advanced Grant Writing Workshop
- How to Create a Business Plan (Free Online Template )
- QuickBooks 101: Organize & Manage Your Business Workshop
- Nonprofit Fundraising 101: Best Practices Workshop
- Copyright, Patents and Trademarks: Why and How to Register Workshop
- Creative & Puppetry Arts Workshop
- Creative & Puppetry Arts Summer Boot Camp (Kids ages 4-12)
- How to Start a Creative & Puppetry Arts Ministry
- Two-day Grant Training Boot Camps Available for Groups of 10 or more.
- Speaker Presentations for Non-profit Boards, Conferences, and Special Events Available.
- Event Hosting Opportunities Available. Host an event for your community or a private event for your organization. (for groups of 5 or more)
*NOTE A tablet, iPad or laptop is strongly recommended for all events; however, not required. Light refreshments are provided. Registered Service Animals are permitted with prior notice, proof of certifications and as space allows All attendees must be registered, regardless of age. No smoking, drugs or weapons allowed at events.
For additional information, questions or concerns, please email Customer Service at email@example.com or call us at (404) 225-2518.