Specialty Areas: Arts and Culture + Arts Education + Film & Multi-media + Music + Performing and Creative Arts + Basic and Emergency Aid + Religion, Christianity, Faith-based Initiatives + Community and Economic Development + Community Improvement + Natural Disaster Recovery + Veterinary Care + Protection of Domesticated and Exotic Animals + Education – Elementary, Secondary & Post-secondary Education + Adult Literacy + Family and Human Services + Health Care, Diseases, Conditions, Addictions Prevention & Services +Sports & Recreation + Housing Development + Housing for the Homeless, Veteran and Affordable Housing + International & Immigration Resources and Services + Museums, Art, History + Natural Resources, Environmental Conservancy & Protection + Agriculture, Fishing & Forestry + Shelter and Residential Care, Independent and Assisted Living + Special Population, Under-served, At-risk Support & Services + Scientific and Technical Education, Research & Development, STEAM + Workforce Development + Women’s Services + Parent Education & Services + Youth Development & Services + Domestic Violence Against Women and Children.
Business Development Catalog: Events – Seminars – Workshops – Courses
With the evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic landscape, we know it’s a challenging time for everyone. To prioritize the safety and health of our participants, we’ve shifted many of our in-person programs to an online format. You can now attend our events from the privacy, comfort, and safety of your home. A desktop or laptop computer, tablet, iPad, or smartphone with an internet connection is required to attend by ZOOM free video platform.
- How to Start a Nonprofit 501 (c) 3 Tax-Exempt Business
- How to Find and Win Grants & Contracts
- Introduction to Grant Writing
- Advanced Grant Writing
- Non-profit Law & Governance
- How to Write a Business Plan
- Introduction to QuickBooks 101: Organize & Manage Your Business
- Introduction to Nonprofit Fundraising 101: Best Practices & Compliance
- Introduction to Copyright, Patents, and Trademarks
- Grant Writing Boot Camp
- Guest Speaker Available for Board Meetings, Conferences, and Special Events
- Host a Business Development Event for Your Community or Private Event
- Sponsorship and Guest Speaker Opportunities
- White Linen Annual CP-GWED Guild Business Networking Event
- NOTE: A Tablet, iPad, or Laptop is strongly recommended for all events; however, not required. Light refreshments and or lunch are provided at most events. Registered Service Animals may be permitted with prior notice, proof of certifications, and vaccinations, and as space and venue authority allows. All attendees must be registered, regardless of age. Remember to bring an event ticket as proof of registration.
COLLABORATE & THRIVE: If you are a Business Development Consultant, Trainer, Instructor, Teacher, Writer, or Mentor, join our Business Collaborative. Business collaboration creates purposeful connections to achieve goals or solve problems by sharing varied resources, knowledge, expertise, skill sets, strengths, and perspectives.