- This event has passed.
Community Development Seminar: How to Find and Win Grants, East Orange, NJ
November 23, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm$135 – $250
Are you looking for creative ways to start or sustain your business? Are you running out of personal funds, and piling up debt with credit cards and loans? Waiting for a Contract and need upfront financing for your project? Have questions about Community Development Block Grants? Look no further. Help has arrived! Learn from an industry expert step-by-step methods on how to find grants and contracts and understand the basic elements of a winning proposal. You will be able to find a grant and draft a proposal for it in class and receive a free follow-up consultation.
Participants are given the opportunity to register for one or both of the following classes:
- How to Find and Win Grants: Discover how to find, apply and secure grants for your business, project or program initiatives. This workshop will provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to navigate the process so you can apply and win awards and other forms of financial assistance for which you are eligible to receive. Morning Session: 9am-1pm Registration Fee $135
- Introduction to Grant Writing: Writing a grant or contract proposal can be very frustrating and time-consuming. This workshop will give you step-by-step guidance on how to write an award-winning grant proposal. Each participant will receive an example of a completed grant proposal and a Grant Funding Opportunity. Afternoon Session: 2pm-4pm Registration Fee $135
**Register for Both Classes and receive a $20 Instant Discount. Registration Fee: $250 Best Buy!
Register for Both classes and receive a $20 instant discount. Pay only $250 Guarantee your enrollment, Register Today!
If you plan to pay at the door, Cash Only, please call customer service to pre-register at 404-225-2518.
This workshop will benefit participants with little or no experience in Grant Writing, Inspiring Entrepreneurs, Women, and Minority-Owned Small Businesses, Government Agencies, Non-profit Organizations, For-profit Businesses, and Faith-based Organizations.
Refreshments & Lunch Provided
- If you plan to, “Pay at The Door,” Cash Only, you must contact Customer Service to pre-register.
- A Laptop, Tablet, or iPad is not required but strongly recommended. Free Wi-Fi available.
- Be sure to add a phone number to your registration due to the event date, time and location may be subject to change or cancelation.
For additional information, questions or concerns, please contact Customer Service by Phone (404) 225-2518 Email CBIRInc@att.net or Visit our Website at http://CBIRInc.com
NuDigi.Tech “Teaching Tomorrow’s Technology Today” http://NuDigi.Tech