- This event has passed.
Community Development Seminar: How to Find and Win Grants
August 10 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pm$180 – $220
Are you looking for creative ways to start or sustain your business? Are you running out of personal funds, and piling up debt with credit cards and loans? Waiting for a Contract and need upfront financing for your project? Look no further. Help has arrived! Learn from an industry expert step-by-step methods on how to find grants and write a winning proposal to secure them. You will be able to find a grant and draft a proposal for it in class.
Participants are given the opportunity to register for one or both of the following classes:
- How to Find and Win Grants: Discover how to find, apply and secure grants for your business, project or program initiatives. This workshop will provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to navigate the process so you can apply and win awards and other forms of financial assistance for which you are eligible to receive. Morning Session: 9am-1pm Registration Fee $180
- Grant Writing: Writing a grant or contract proposal can be very frustrating and time-consuming. This workshop will give you step-by-step guidance on how to write an award-winning grant proposal. Each participant will receive an example of a completed grant proposal, a proposal template, and a Grant Funding Opportunity in which to draft a proposal for in class. Afternoon Session: 2pm-6pm Registration Fee $180
Registration Fee: $180 per class *(register for both classes receive a $40 discount)
Guarantee your enrollment, Register Now!
If you plan to pay at the door, Cash Only, please call customer service to pre-register at 404-225-2518.
This workshop will benefit participants with basic experience in Grant Writing, Writers, Teachers, Administrators, Inspiring Entrepreneurs, Women, and Minority-Owned Small Businesses, Non-profit Organizations, For-profit Businesses, and Faith-based Organizations.
- If you plan to, “Pay at The Door,” Cash Only, you must contact Customer Service to pre-register.
- A Laptop, Tablet, or iPad is not required but strongly recommended. Free Wi-Fi available.
- Be sure to add a phone number to your registration due to the event date, time and location may be subject to change or cancelation.
NuDigi.Tech (Website) http://NuDigi.Tech Ask us about classroom and event space rental for your events.